While doing SEO it is important to do proper keyword research. In this article, we are going to discuss how to do keyword research using so many free tools. You can use a large number of wonderful free tools to obtain the necessary data for SEO. The more comprehensive of these tools is acceptable SEO information like the number of monthly searches and the level of competition for your target terms.
Here are a few free keyword tools to assist you to start your Seo strategy with Zero investment:
One of the top free keyword research tools for SEO is TagCrowd.Its value proposition is straightforward: by making word/text/tag clouds, you can see word frequency without having to pay the steep price of programs like Buzzsumo and Ahrefs Keywords Explorer. The importance of keyword frequency is still a major aspect of on-page SEO.
- user interface that is simple to utilize.
- Helps with SEO competitor analysis.
- A variety of ways to include content
- Publish a file.
- Insert page text.
Most effective tool for keyword research creating a frequency graph for keywords
2. Keywords Everywhere
Keywords Everywhere is a keyword research tool that offers keyword suggestions from more than 15 of the most well-liked keyword toolsYou can add Firefox and Chrome extensions to your browser to use this free keyword research tool for SEO.
- Assembles information from well-known keyword research tools like Ubersuggest, Answer the Public, Google Search, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Moz Open Site Explorer.
- provides simple but important data on keyword search volume and cost per click.
- provides data in Excel, CSV, and PDF file formats.
If you have an Amazon business, MerchantWords is one of the best free tools for keyword research for SEO. A list of pertinent keyword terms, it gathers information from more than a billion Amazon searches.
- Actionable market insights using data from over one billion Amazon searches worldwide.
- Using Google keyword data, calculate the monthly search volume for each keyword.
- Unlimited CSV downloads and searches.
- 24-hour customer service is available.
Keysearch is an effective free keyword research tool that enables you to discover possible backlink possibilities and increase organic traffic. Additionally, it has resources for Pinterest and YouTube keyword research.
- checking the complexity of keywords
- rank monitor.
- backlink analyzer
- Audit analyzer for websites.
- Analyzing competitors
A unique keyword research tool, Keyword. Guru compiles information from e-commerce websites and the top search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Bing) (Amazon, eBay).
Although it doesn’t display keyword frequency or density, it quickly returns the most popular keyword search results and shows real-time keyword search results.
- Analyses search information from e-commerce websites and major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) (Amazon, eBay).
- Delivers data on search results in real-time.
- Quickly displays the most popular searches.
GetKeywords is a unique and cost-free keyword tool that specializes in local SEO. It is one of the most effective free keyword research tools for SEO, offering metrics that are typically unavailable in free keyword tools and filters to limit search results to cities, provinces, and countries.
- Filters to narrow down keyword results for geographical locations.
- Grouping keywords into categories based on the type of search: video, e-commerce, and inquiry-based.
- Displays the countries with the highest traffic density along with a breakdown of mobile and desktop traffic.
- shows the overall bounce rate for the relevant SERP, letting you know whether you should take the keyword into consideration.
QuestionDB is your best bet if you’re looking for blog topic suggestions. The questions posed on websites like Reddit and Quora are the source of the keyword ideas for this free SEO keyword research tool.
- Searches Q&A websites for questions that are relevant to the entries keyword.
- Analyses the question database for relevant and important keywords.
- provides sources for queries to gather pertinent blog content.
Soovle is a free keyword generator and research tool for SEO that also functions as a keyword tool. Users can use it to find keywords across a variety of well-known websites, including YouTube, eBay, Amazon, and WikipediaSoovle autocompletes with phrases as you begin to type a few search terms to assist you in developing your thoughts.
- creates terms for each platform.
- endless searches
- Generator of ideas.
9. Keyword Tool Dominator
To find the newest trending keywords, Keyword Tool Dominator uses databases from eight of the biggest websites (Amazon, Bing, eBay, Etsy, Google, Google Shopping, Walmart, and YouTube). The limitations of the free version of Keyword Tool Dominator, as well as the absence of keyword analysis, are its drawbacks.
- countless real-time keyword searches (premium plans only).
- countless long-tail keyword suggestions are available.
- Keyword ranking.
- Export reports.
10. Google Search Data
Is this idea original? It depends on how well-informed you are about the free keyword research resources at your discretion. Many newcomers neglect the wealth of keyword information Google has to offer.
- Autocomplete: Based on actual user data, autocomplete offers search suggestions that incorporate various long-tail variants of your main keyword.
- People Also Ask: Shares queries that users make in connection with your keyword. People frequently inquire, which offers excellent opportunities for featured snippets and subheadings.
- Related searches: Displays searches that are highly interrelated to the primary keyword you entered but may not contain the exact same words. Based on the information that users are interested in learning, these searches represent related subjects.
These are some keyword research tools that will help while doing SEO as well as PPC marketing. SEO is basically knowledge of doing an SEO audit, there are lots of SEO tools that will play a very important role while doing SEO
Here we are going to discuss the best 10 SEO tools that help you in an amazing way to rank your site organically. But Firstly We have to understand What is SEO? And how it works.
What Is SEO?
Basically, SEO stands for search engine optimization meaning SEO is totally about doing Improvement. There are three types of SEO. The first one is On-Page SEO, the second one is OFF Page SEO and the last one is technical SEO. All these do with the purpose of improving our website and ranking the site organically. For Doing SEO we need some tools which help us in many ways to complete our SEO task. Let us see the top 10 SEO tools.
The first best SEO tool is Ahrefs. Ahrefs is also known as an SEO keyword tool. Let us understand in brief ahrefs is a popular and one of the most widely used SEO tools out there. It offers a diverse set of features for tracking and monitoring keyword rankings, social media engagement, web traffic volumes, backlink data, competitor analysis, and more. Let’s see some pros and cons of the Ahrefs tool.
- Recent and wide-ranging keyword cautions are transferred to your dispatch daily.
- Comprehensive social sharing information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, and Pinterest.
- Largest backlink database in our experience.
- Stoner experience balances loads of information with a clean design well.
- Intriguing and new criteria like return rate and clicks for SERPs.
- Low limits and restrictions on the$ 99 plan make that plan not worth it
- The ‘ Domain Health ’ tool( specialized SEO and on runner optimization) is presently down
- Endured getting no results returned in some sections of the tool
- No outreach tool( to be fair most analogous SEOs tools don’t have this)
2. Google Search Console:
The second best SEO tool is Google Search Console. Search Console is a powerful tool that allows you to monitor your site’s health, increase user satisfaction and manage the web performance of your site. The purpose of the Search Console is to help you understand how well your website is performing and make suggestions for improving the experience. Also if any page on our site is not crawled it also helps in this situation and makes our site crawl. Let us see some pros and cons of Google Search Console.
- It’s easier to identify and disavow bad links.
- The search analytics serve is better because the stoner can more snappily and fluently find runners, search terms, and the position of those hunt terms that are bringing all the business to their website.
- The new press includes the Fetch as Google tool so you can test whether or not the Googlebot can pierce a runner on your website, how it renders the runner, whether the runner coffers like any images or scripts are blocked,etc.
- The new Google Search Console will save you lots of time that you can also spend on other income-producing tasks.
CONS: There are only a few cons that we could find so far when it comes to the Google Search Console and they are
- The new press will give you a list of HTML crimes that it set up while crawling your website, but it appears that that point isn’t always up to date because it occasionally shows crimes you have preliminarily fixed.
- The runner grader could still use a little work.
The third best SEO tool is SEMRUSH. SEMrush is an amazing SEO tool that has a lot of features to help you improve your website rank and visibility. With SEMrush, you can find out what other websites are ranking for the same keywords as yours, discover which of their pages are ranking for the same terms, find potential new business leads from search engines, track organic growth with keyword competition reports and more. Let us see some pros and cons of SEMrush.
- Semrush has a lot of different tools that you can utilize. It will allow you to find other keywords related to your industry, competitor, and more.
- Semrush’s keyword analysis tool allows you to run quick stats on the competition, which includes the number of sites linking to their website, the rank of those sites in Google, and more.
- It also allows you to analyze your competitor’s SEO strategy by analyzing the links coming from their social media pages to see what they’re writing about or linking to.
- SEMrush is limited to companies with a monthly budget of $1000/month or more.
- SEMrush is expensive for smaller companies.
- SEMrush Key Phrases Are Not Searchable.
The fourth best SEO tool is Moz Pro. Moz PRO is the best SEO tool for increasing page rank and reducing your competitors. The power of Moz Pro is that it comes with a lot of features so you can easily optimize your website and get a higher ranking on search engines. Moz Pro is a one-click solution for increasing the number of searches on your website as well as increasing rankings on Google. Moz Pro is easy to use extension that does many major things for you – all in one place. Let us see some pros and cons of Moz Pro.
- The main advantage of using MOZ PRO SEO tools is Quickly boosts your website’s search ranking with a focused approach to keyword research.
- The keyword density in this field can be increased by using the right keywords in the right areas.
- It gives us the ability to build backlinks, utilize organic search engine traffic, tap into Google’s enormous online universe, and create and manage your website with ease.
- The Moz Pro tool allows you to track over 100 different search attributes, which in turn provides a holistic view of your site’s performance on multiple search engines.
- MOZ SEO Tool is not an automated tool to use. It is designed for professional SEO experts and businesses with high-level expertise in the field.
- It is designed for professional SEO experts and businesses with high-level expertise in the field.
- The tool is very detailed, but in a way that can confuse the user. It will take time to master it.
The Fifth best SEO tool is the Ubersuggest keyword tracking tool. Ubersuggest is the industry-leading keyword ranking tool that helps you rank your website in the top positions at Google and Bing. With Ubersuggest, you’ll be able to create lists of keywords and automatically track rankings, with a full report for each keyword every month. Ubersuggest keyword tracking tool is an amazing SEO tool. The keyword tracking tool helps you to control the keywords, algo, and URL that you want to track. let us see some Pros and Cons of the Ubersuggest Keyword Tracking tool.
- Ubersuggest is an amazing SEO tool that allows you to track your competitor’s keywords.
- It gives you the opportunity to see how many times a visitor has clicked on your site, but also helps provide an insight on what exactly they are looking for on your website.
- This can help you identify opportunities for growth and provide direction when building content or a new strategy.
- The best part is that this tool is free so there’s no need to pay for anything!
- CONS of using ubersuggest keyword tracking tool are false positives and missed targeted keywords.
- It has a high false positive percentage which means that more in-focus keywords are getting picked up in that tool than the true ones.
- Not great for a brand new online business owner who wants quality traffic and wants to focus on what works for their business.
The sixth best SEO tool is Spyfu (free SEO tool) Spyfu free SEO tool is an amazing SEO tool that helps to track your competitor’s ranking, improve your website’s rankings and get more traffic from the search engines. Spyfu is an incredible free tool for checking your site’s search engine rankings. It will highlight your flaws and point you in the right direction to improve. Let us see some Pros and Cons of the Spysu free SEO tool.
- Spyfu’s free SEO tool is an amazing SEO tool that will help you gain insights into how a website is performing in Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- This can give you the ability to track how much traffic your website has received, how many pages on your site people are visiting, and even what keywords people are looking for when there is no index for those keywords.
- It has features such as robot analysis, backlinks checker, backlink checker tool, and keywords suggestion.
- It is a free tool to help you in finding high-quality domain names and websites, as well as content to place on them.
- Spyfu free SEO tool is free to use but it only works in the Google Chrome browser.
- Being a free SEO tool, Spyfu doesn’t allow you to add many features and therefore limits the user experience compared to other SEO tools.
- It does not give you information about your competitor’s website.
The Seventh best SEO tool is SEO optimer. SEO OPTIMER is an amazing Seo Tool that is helping me to optimize my website for better search engine ranking. I have been using it for a while now and it is really intuitive and easy to use. It is also very affordable compared to other similar tools. Overall, I highly recommend this tool to anyone who is looking to improve their website’s search engine ranking. Let us see some Pros and Cons of SEO Optimer.
- Improved website ranking: By identifying errors on your site and fixing them, you can improve your website’s ranking in search results.
- Greater visibility: A higher ranking in search results increases the chances that your website will be seen by potential customers.
- SEO Optimiser can be used to improve a website’s ranking on search engines, such as Google. This is done by improving the website’s content and structure, as well as making sure it is easy to navigate and relevant to the user’s search query.
- In addition to this, SEO Optimiser can also be used to generate backlinks to a website.
- First and foremost, SEO Optimer is a subscription-based service. This means that users will need to pay a monthly fee in order to continue using the tool. While the fee may be relatively affordable, it may still be a deterrent for some users.
- In addition, SEO Optimer can be a time-consuming tool to use. This is particularly true for users who are not familiar with search engine optimization (SEO). As such, it may be more effective to hire an SEO professional to help with optimization efforts.
The eighth best SEO tool is the Woorank SEO ranking tool. Woorank provides a comprehensive estimate of your website’s search-optimized content and keyword rankings based on over 50 factors such as keywords, text structure, capitalization, and brand mentions. The comprehensive nature of Woorank makes it an ideal tool for anyone who wants an overview of their website’s current SEO state before making optimizations. For instance, business owners can use Woorank when reviewing their websites’ SEO performance before making strategic decisions regarding marketing strategies and customer retention strategies. In addition, SEO specialists can use Woorank as a benchmark when working with clients on SEO projects so they know where clients stand in relation to the competition. Let’s see some Pros and Cons of Woorank SEO tools.
- A woorank SEO ranking tool provides real-time feedback for your SEO efforts; this is mainly helpful for businesses with deadlines.
- Using a woorank SEO ranking tool can help you determine which marketing efforts are working best and which need improvement. You can then adjust your strategy accordingly to achieve better results.
- Another great thing about using a woorank SEO ranking tool is that it enables you to discover what keywords your competitors are targeting.
- A woorank SEO ranking tool can provide much-needed insight into how improvements in marketing activities affect site rankings— this helps you stay on track with deadlines and targets.
- The woorank SEO ranking tool is not a free service. It costs $15 per month for the premium version of this tool.
- You need to have good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and its techniques in order to use this tool properly. Otherwise, it may harm your site instead of helping it. So make sure you know what you’re doing before using this tool.
The ninth best SEO tool is the Majestic Marketing SEO tool. Majestic Marketing SEO Tool is a tool that helps you optimize your website for search engines. It can help you find the most relevant keywords to focus on as well as give you suggestions for how to improve your rankings and get more traffic. Let’s See Some Pros and Cons of Majestic SEO tools.
- It is a tool that helps you to do the marketing of your website in an effective way. It is software that gives you all the necessary tools to make your business successful.
- It also helps you in getting top rankings on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo quickly.
- The tool has been designed by professionals who have years of experience in this field and they are experts at it.
- You can easily use this SEO TOOL because it is very easy to understand and use as well as very simple too. This means that even if you are.
- You will have to pay a monthly fee of $49.95 for the tool and you can get it here.
- The reason why I did not give this tool 5 stars is that it does not work with all websites, but if you are willing to pay then go ahead.
10. GOOGLE TRENDS:
The tenth best SEO tool is the Google Trends SEO checker tool. Google Trends SEO checker tool is a free online tool that helps you to find out how popular your website is on the internet. You can also check which keywords people are searching for and their search volume. This will help you to improve your website ranking on Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP). The data of this tool comes from Google Trends, which tracks the popularity of various keywords over time. Let us see Some Pros and Cons of the Google Trends SEO checker tool.
- Google Trends SEO checker tool is a free and simple tool that can help you to find out the popularity of any keyword in the Google search engine.
- With this tool, you will be able to analyze the popularity of your keywords and also compare it with other competitors.
- This tool is very useful for small business owners because it helps them to know what their competitors are doing on the Internet.
- It also helps them to create content that attracts more people to their website or blog.
- It is not free of cost.
- It has a limited number of features and it does not have any advanced features like Google Adwords keyword research tool or other tools that can be used for better results in the long run.
- This is a paid service and you will have to pay a monthly subscription fee if you want to use this tool for your business purpose.
These SEO tools are very helpful to an SEO expert. It helps them in the process of ranking a website on the search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The main purpose is to increase traffic and sales for your business. These SEO tools are used to make your website rank high in search engines. It is also used to improve a site’s visibility and traffic. The SEO tools help you get the best results for your business. Also, we are SEO, PPC, and SMM expert Digital Marketing Agency, we support businesses to boost their business online.
5 Ways to create Backlinks in 2023
Important ranking factor for SEO in 2023. It should come as no surprise that backlinks are still an important ranking factor for SEO in 2023. In fact, they’re likely to become even more important as Google continues to adjust its algorithm to favor websites that demonstrate authority and trustworthiness.
So, what are backlinks? Google uses these links to crawl the web and track relationships between websites. How to Get High-Quality Backlinks For Your Business Site. They also use them to determine the quality of websites and, ultimately, to rank them in search engine results pages (SERPs).
Here are 5 ways to generate high-quality backlinks for your website in 2023:
Backlinks are an important Ranking factor in SEO. They are also one of the hardest ranking factors to control. In the early days of SEO, backlinks were easy to come by. All you had to do was submit your website to a few directories and you would get backlinks.
Important ranking factor for SEO in 2023 But today, things are different. Google has become much more sophisticated and they now penalize websites that have low-quality backlinks. This is why it’s important to be strategic about the backlinks you create.
Share Important ranking factor for SEO in 2023 five methods for building high-quality backlinks in 2022.
The SEO landscape is constantly changing, and what worked five years ago may not work today. As we move into 2022, it’s important to stay ahead of the curve and know the latest trends and techniques for building backlinks.
Here are five methods for building high-quality backlinks in 2022:
- Publish high-quality content
- Conduct guest blogging outreach
- Build relationships with influencers
- Submit to directories and listings
- Leverage social media
1. Publish high-quality content :-
The pressure to Publish high-quality content is nothing new. In fact, it’s been around since the very beginnings of publishing. the pressure to produce quality content has never been greater. The problem is, of course, that not everyone is a great writer or thinker. And, even if you are, it’s not always easy to come up with high-quality ideas on a regular basis Are you looking to improve the quality of your content? If so, there are a few things you can do to make sure you’re publishing high-quality content.
Here are a few tips :
- Make sure your content is well-written and free of errors.
- Make sure your content is original and unique.
- Make sure your content is engaging and interesting.
Important ranking factor for SEO in 2023 By following these tips, you can be sure that you’re publishing high-quality content that will resonate with your audience.
2. Conduct guest blogging outreach :-
- Conduct guest blogging outreach is the process of contacting writers, bloggers and podcasters who may be interested in publishing content on your company’s website. Guest blogging can help to build credibility and attract new readers from your target audience.
- Guest blogging outreach is an important part of an online marketing strategy. The guest blogger should have experience in the field and have access to the target audience. A good way to get an audience for your blog is through guest posting, which can be done through a professional editorial site or a magazine. Whether you are looking for writing or design opportunities, we have it covered.
3. Build relationships with influencers :-
- Build Relationships with influencers who have a following and you can leverage their follower base to help you grow your audience.
- Engage with influencers to build their brand, and make it easier for them to display your products on Facebook.
- Success is often fueled by the relationships we form with influencers. They have a huge impact on our sales, even if they are not actively promoting your brand.
4. Submit to directories and listings :-
- Get your business noticed through Submission to the best directories and directories across the world.
- We help you get more business.
- Submit your business to the right directories and listings.
5. Leverage social media :-
- Leverage Social media to reach your audience. The tool can be used to create, promote and share content all through the day, driving engagement, making it easier to find your customers.
- Leverage social media to drive traffic, increase brand awareness and improve customer loyalty.
Importance of Digital Marketing
Here are the reason why digital marketing is important in 2022.
Importance of Digital Marketing In today’s scenario, when the whole world is digitally revolutionized, so why not the marketing industry? As 4G came to India and all the operations of 4G started, the speed of the internet got high. However, after Jio’s launch, it brings a great change in India’s digital revolution. Jio provides free data for nearly two years, during which time India’s average internet usage has increased unexpectedly.Jio brought about an internet revolution in India, with 800 million people now having access to the internet, providing a great opportunity for the digital world.
The second major role-play by COVID-19, which gives a great push to online and internet-related things. During the lockdown, the e-commerce industry and internet-related technology companies experience extraordinary growth. IN the last two, when the whole country is following the lockdown restrictions and people are locked in their houses,
To overcome that problem, many marketing companies are moving towards digital marketing, and many companies are spending more money on digital marketing. As they are unable to go out and advertise themselves in traditional ways like banners, pamphlets, and all other things which involve the physical touch or presence. Companies started to spend their marketing budget on digital marketing and, due to the higher usage of the internet in India, they got a massive success. The success rate is much higher than the traditional marketing strategy.
As of now, Importance of Digital Marketing is arising day by day there are a large number of internet users who are also active on social networking sites. Therefore, through digital marketing, we can easily reach our target audience. With very little time or money, we get our results. People’s habits have changed. Now people feel more comfortable ordering online. These factors will be extremely beneficial to the digital marketing industry in 2022.If the industry keeps that flow and habit of people, then the future of the industry will get better in a few years . Industry must convert their obligation into a habit. That is why 2022 is very important for the digital marketing industry. This year will decide the speed of digital marketing growth.
People have begun to explore the world and are leaving their homes. So now, they have both options, online and offline as well.
Modes of Digital marketing:-
- Marketing via social media
- Electronic mail marketing
- Google advertisements
The goal of digital marketing is to
- Brand Recognition
- Creating Leads
- Marketing of new products and services
- Prospective Customers
- Retaining existing customers
- Boost Sales/Profit
- Market Expansion
- Increased Website Traffic
- Enhance the User Experience
- Increase conversions
- Less expensive
Importance of Digital Marketing:-
- Improve Customer Loyalty through Frequent Communication: IN today’s society, a customer has a vast number of choices. Therefore, it is very difficult to attract and convert a new customer, and then after loyalty, it will cost a lot to retain a customer for a long period. There are various methods to make customers loyal to your brand:
- Personalized email offers: As we learn more about our customers, we will be able to send them personalized offers such as seasonal discount codes for related products or early access to new product launches. This not only makes the customer feel special and valued, but it will also drive repeat sales.
- Customer engagement on social media: We must encourage customers to follow us on social media platforms. When they do, we will have daily access to them as they scroll through their social media feeds. Keep them engaged with our helpful, relevant content or with content that inspires and delights them. Whenever they need our service or product again, they will be more excited to buy from us again.
- Engage the Customer at Every Buying Stage: Nowadays, it is common for a consumer to see an ad for a product online and then search and compare prices of that product on different websites, then go to a store to try the product or shop online. Mobile apps provide all the details, such as special offers and coupons, customer support, and comparison tools, which enhance our understanding of the buying process. With the help of digital marketing, a marketer can follow the entire buying journey of a customer.
- Target the Right Audience: We can also target our audience with content and infographics with offers based on what stage of the buying journey consumers are in. For example, email marketing can be used to follow up a lead until the customer is ready to buy that product. Maybe they subscribed to our blog and consistently opened our blog for updates. After some time, they Visit our website for service and about us web pages. At this point, we know to send them a targeted email with an exclusive offer. Then they click on that offer and submit a request.
- Build a Consistent Lead Pipeline: An online sales funnel is specifically used to generate consistently good leads. For example, before creating an online sales funnel, a company relies on its billboards and location to generate walk-in leads for its products and services. The company is using digital marketing and giving offers to build a more consistent Pipeline of Leads. When a customer places their first deposit, purchase, or registration, they are given a coupon for a free amount to motivate and lead them to make a purchase to avail of that coupon’s offer. The promotion is only available on the company’s website, and users must register and purchase the product or service in order to take advantage of it. By using this method, the company generates leads in a more systematic and predictable way. On the other hand, consumers have to submit their e-mail id for registration on our website. Through that e-mail, we can now easily retarget those consumers in our re-targeting campaign.
By the reference of the data and information we can say that Digital marketing is very helpful and Important in 2022.